The first half hour is a new mom’s circle where we talk about what is going on with our kids. This is a great space to share ideas, experiences, and questions, the floor is ours. Following the new mothers’ group we have our formal meeting where we talk about the fundraisers, events and business of the club. Lastly, we have the social/educational side of the meeting which may include guest speakers or activities.
What kind of events do you have?
Throughout the year we host many events such as Mom’s Night Out, a Halloween party, Movie Night, 7 & up Party, 5 & under Party, Coffee Klatch (a play group for infants and toddlers) and a weekly park program during the summer. New this year, we have added entertainment events for the kids on the weekends, such as kids music and storytelling.
Starting in January 2015 we are adding crafting event to our roster of family events on the weekends. Shout out to our friends at the http://www.couturecraftstudio.com/
What is a coffee klatch?
A cute name for an indoor play group for the infants and toddler. No need to bring your toys we have that covered. It you are all about tummy time bring a blanket for the carpet. It is a great way to socialize and have a play date at the same time. Twice a month when the weather is cool and once a month in the summer. Bonus they have valet service.
What are member benefits?
- Membership to the New Jersey Association Twins' Mothers Club. http://www.njatmc.com
- Membership to Multiples of America. http://www.multiplesofamerica.org
- Copy of the "Notebook", a quarterly magazine.
- Social events for members
- Social events for our kids
- Friendships with some awesome people who have "been there, done that" to "what the heck has happened to my life?!"